EtsyTeam ProfileFlickrMembersJoin

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Member Spotlight: Blustarfruit

Meet Sarah of Blustarfruit Jewelry!

Sarah makes beautiful silvertone, pearl and crystal earrings, necklaces, and bracelets.

1. What school do you attend?

I'm studying at the Medical University of South Carolina.

2. What are you currently studying?
I am in my second year of Physical Therapy school.

3. What types of classes do you get to take? Which one is your favorite, and why?

I have taken musculoskeletal, pharmacology, exercise, pathophysiology courses, and am currently taking neuromuscular and inpatient care courses. I love everything I've taken so far!

4. What do you want to do when you get out of school?

I've known I wanted to work in Physical Therapy since I was 14, and now I know I want to work with premature infants in the NICU when I'm out of school. I'm so excited to start my career!

5. What are some of your interests and hobbies?

Right now I'm planning my wedding, so that's taking up a lot of my free time! Otherwise I love working out and making jewelry.

6. What is your favorite thing about college so far?

I love the constant learning environment of school.

7. How do you manage your school work and Etsy shop?

I always put studying first. I'll go to the library without my laptop to force myself to study =]

8. What is the best advice you can offer to a fellow college student crafter?

My advice would be to begin your etsy shop during a school break, because you'll have to get over the initial obsession before you have to begin your next semester!




Etsy
Buy Handmade
blustarfruit

No comments:

Post a Comment